SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
The school caters for pupils with a wide range of complex and profound learning difficulties. These include severe autism, complex medical conditions, physical and mobility difficulties, as well as severe developmental delay.
*Fantastic Opportunity for Development
*Immediate Start - Full Time Position!
*Outstanding St Albans SEN School
*Earn £70.00 - £80.00 per day
The successful candidate will have an infectious passion for education and the ability to motivate those around them. To be considered for the SEN TA role you must be an imaginative and ambitious graduate who has a second-class degree at the very least or experience working with SEN children. This post requires a SEN TA who has the skills to bring a strong level of enthusiasm to the role that continues to inspire their pupils.
You will benefit from the vast array of department resources including indoor and outdoor learning space which make lessons fun and engaging. As a SEN TA, day-to-day, you will be supporting SEN pupils through their academic and social development and reporting developments to the class teacher. As the SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be helping teachers orchestrate stimulating lessons that will provide an enjoyable, engaging learning experience for every student.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Learning Support Assistant role in St Albans please contact Georgia Lyme on 01727 236255 firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £65 per day
£70 - £90 per day + negotiable
£60 - £80 per day
£65 - £85 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.