SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you enthusiastic about making a positive impact on children's learning journeys? Do you possess valuable experience in catering to the needs of children with special educational needs (SEN) and a diverse range of behaviour requirements? If this sounds like you, an exciting opportunity awaits at our charming school in Stockport, where you can join us as a SEN Teacher Assistant.
Our school takes immense pride in the expertise and compassion of our staff, the warmth and diversity of our pupils, and the inclusive and supportive learning environment we foster. Presently, we are seeking a committed individual with a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification to become a part of our team on a full-time basis.
As a Teaching Assistant in our Primary School, you will primarily engage with KS1 and KS2 classes. Possessing exceptional communication skills and a genuine passion for effectively supporting children are essential attributes for this role. Your experience in working with SEN students, as well as children with diverse behaviour needs, will be highly valued and appreciated.
We offer a very competitive pay rate ranging from £76 to £95, depending on experience.
This role would provide an excellent opportunity for ECTs who are looking to gain further experience in schools.
To be considered for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call Amy at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will:
- Have previous experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Have a Level 2 or a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- We offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 38 more than our next nearest competitor!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Online Portal for your time sheets and to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.