SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are currently working with an all-through SEN school who are looking to appoint experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to support students across either primary or secondary dependant on your experience. This will be a full time, long-term position till the end of the academic year. The daily rate will be £85 to £95 dependant on experience.
The role will entail working in either primary or secondary in small, focused classes. You will be responsible to aid student learning on a 1:1 basis within the classroom under the supervision of the Class Teacher. The students needs will primarily include Autism however, some students may possess additional needs including ADHD and SEMH.
Located in Guildford, Surrey. The SEN school offers one-to-one and small group tuition to allow students who are not comfortable in big classes to thrive. They provide bespoke education tailored to the needs of each individual students learning abilities while following the mainstream curriculum from KS2 to KS5. The school has parking on site and is easily accessible by public transport.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teaching Assistant in Surrey or please email you CV to Charlotte at Tradewind Recruitment or call 0207 845 5450 (option 3) to discuss further.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.