SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Experienced SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant Required in Swindon in January 2024.
Are you a skilled and passionate Teaching Assistant with experience working in a Secondary School? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you in a lovely Secondary school in Swindon! Tradewind Recruitment is currently seeking an Experienced Teaching Assistant to start in September for a temp to perm position in a modern Secondary Academy School.
* Role: Experienced Teaching Assistant, Swindon
* Duration: Temp to Perm
* Start Date: January 2024
* Employment Type: Full-time
* Salary: £85-£100 per day (based on experience)
As an Experienced Teaching Assistant, you will have the chance to make a significant impact on the lives of students in a Secondary School environment. You will primarily work with students who have Special Educational Needs (SEN) on a 1:1 basis, providing the support they need to excel academically and develop essential life skills. Additionally, you will be involved in small group interventions, where you can help facilitate the learning process and foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
* Proven experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a school setting
* Strong understanding of SEN and experience supporting students with diverse needs
* Ability to work effectively on a 1:1 basis and lead small group interventions
* Genuine passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact on students' lives
At Tradewind, we believe that our teachers are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible support and opportunities for development, including:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
How to Apply:
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as an Experienced Teaching Assistant in Swindon! To apply, please contact Michelle today via phone or email:
* Phone: 0117 301 7578
* Email: email@example.com
If you have a current CV, feel free to email it directly to Michelle. Alternatively, she will be happy to provide you with further information and guidance on the application process.
Join Tradewind Recruitment today and become a vital part of a dedicated team committed to educational excellence. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.