SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a passionate and experienced SEN TA, looking to support a Year 5 child at a Church of England School in Tower Hamlets ASAP? Are you a calm, friendly and a flexible SEN Teaching Assistant? If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you?
A Ofsted rated "Outstanding" one-form entry school in the heart of the City of London, that is friendly, supportive and welcoming.
This full -time role is offering long-term rates of between £75- £85 a day, depending on experience.
About the school:
This Church of England School is based in Tower Hamlets . Behaviour is excellent at the school and high expectations of teaching and learning have meant that the school attracts families that are committed and supportive of their children's learning.
As the successful SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be allowed a lot of autonomy within the role while being supported by the SENCO. The Year 5 child has special educational needs so requires support with his learning, social skills and interaction with other children.
The school are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who possesses the following qualities:
- Recent experience of working in a Primary mainstream setting, particularly supporting children with special educational needs.
- A calm, friendly and flexible disposition
- A strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
Benefits of working at this school
- One-form entry school
- Church of England Primary School
- SEN Year 5 TA role
- Friendly and welcoming staff
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Experience of working with children
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, and want to work in a relaxed and friendly Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.