SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
I am hugely proud to be working with a secondary Special School in Trafford who are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to start in September.
This OFSTED 'Outstanding' school caters for 120 children aged from 11-19, which specialises for pupils with Autistic Spectrum Condition, Severe Learning Difficulties and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties. It has a sister college, for post 19 learning attached to it.
The curriculum teaches core subjects of the National Curriculum for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 specially adapted to the specific needs individually of all their children. They also use foundation subjects underpinned by the educational charity ASDAN. They assess throughout using their own system called 'B' Levels. Their values are creativity, compassion, enthusiasm, respect and resilience and have dedicated and specific extra support through external agencies, co-ordinated through their family support workers who welcome carers, nurses, physios and therapists to the school.
The atmosphere is warm and welcoming and their staff are incredibly dedicated and passionate providing a superb education for their children and a wonderful environment to anyone that works there giving all staff the tools they need to develop and learn and reach the goals they want to.
To be considered for this position please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 30 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.