SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Join Our Team as a SEN Teaching Assistant in Warrington SEN School!
Are you enthusiastic about supporting students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? Do you have a heart full of empathy and a commitment to helping students thrive in a nurturing and inclusive learning environment? If so, we want YOU to be a part of our dedicated team at Tradewind!
The Opportunity: We are currently seeking a passionate and caring SEN Teaching Assistant to join our dynamic team in a SEN School located in Warrington. This is an incredible opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with diverse learning needs.
About the Role: As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in providing tailored support to students with SEN. Your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong rapport and trust with students to create a supportive learning atmosphere.
- Collaborating with teachers to adapt and deliver lessons that cater to individual learning requirements.
- Offering one-on-one guidance and assistance to students to help them reach their educational goals.
- Fostering an inclusive and safe learning environment.
- Implementing strategies to support sensory, communication, and behavioural needs.
- Working closely with a multidisciplinary team, parents, and caregivers to ensure holistic support.
To be considered for this position you will:
- have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
- Be a committed professional
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.