SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Join Our Team at Tradewind: SEN Teaching Assistant for Sixth Form College in Warrington
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? Do you have a heart for education and a desire to help students achieve their full potential? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at a reputable SEN Sixth Form College in Warrington as a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant.
About Us: Tradewind is a leading education recruitment agency, known for connecting exceptional candidates with outstanding educational institutions. We take pride in supporting students with SEN, and we are seeking a compassionate, skilled, and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to contribute to the success of our Warrington-based Sixth Form College.
Key Responsibilities: As an SEN Teaching Assistant at our Sixth Form College in Warrington, you will:
- Provide one-on-one or group support to students with SEN.
- Assist with classroom activities and ensure a nurturing learning environment.
- Work closely with the teaching staff to implement individualised education plans (IEPs).
- Foster social and emotional development through positive interactions.
- Promote inclusivity and diversity within the school community.
Requirements: To excel in this role, you should have:
- Relevant qualifications or experience in supporting students with SEN.
- A patient, empathetic, and nurturing approach to working with students.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to the academic and personal growth of SEN students.
To be considered for this position you will:
- have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
- Be a committed professional
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position of a SEN Teaching Assistant in Warrington.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.