SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
This post is to start as soon as possible and is temporary until July in the first instance.
We can offer you:
* A caring school environment with a creative curriculum;
* A friendly supportive team, where everyone's views are valued;
* Training and support for professional development;
* Enthusiastic, happy children who are eager to learn.
The role will involve:
* Working 1:1 and in small groups to provide support for additional needs, enhance development and facilitate inclusion;
* Liaising with parents, class teacher and the SENCO;
* Working in partnership with a range of external agencies;
* Facilitating the implementation of the child's EHCP.
We need people who:
* Have experience of supporting pupils with Autism and specific learning needs;
* Are resilient and able to cope with the physical demands that these posts will bring;
* Work in a calm, caring but firm and supportive manner;
* Can recognise that children need to develop independence to allow them to build on life skills.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
To express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call Susanne on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65 - £80 per day
£65.00 - £75.00 per day + Over 30 accredited CPD courses
Leigh, Greater Manchester
£40 - £45 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.