SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
We are seeking to appoint someone who is energetic, patient and caring; and who can inspire and nurture a child with specific needs. You will be working 1:1 with a Year 7 pupil who needs additional support throughout the school day.
We are looking for someone who:
* Is enthusiastic and committed to making a difference;
* Has an interest in working with children with additional needs;
* Believes that you can make a difference to the outcomes for children;
* Is able to inspire and motivate;
* Has high expectations of learning, behaviour and care for all children;
* Enjoys working with children and has the ability to work independently;
* Has excellent communication skills at all levels, is a team player and has a desire to raise standards;
* Is committed to the whole school community;
* Has experience of working with children in a similar setting.
You will need to possess a child workforce enhanced DBS which is registered on the update service, or be willing to obtain one. (costs reimbursed after 20 days completed work)
Click "apply now" to be considered for this role, or call 0151 221 9666 and speak with Susanne.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.