SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are working exclusively with a great special school in Wolverhampton. We are looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistants for supply work.
You will be required to work alongside the classroom Teacher providing additional support to a pupils with ASD and other learning difficulties in KS2 on a 1:1 basis. This is a vibrant and innovative school that takes pride in ensuring each pupil has access to help and support they need to achieve their full potential. This school has a strong support and infrastructure and all-inclusive ethos. As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for helping a children who are on the Austism spectrum, MLD, and SLD
To be considered for the role you will need
- A minimum of 1 year's school based/ child related experience within a SEND role
- Can supply two recent professional references relating to your work with children.
- Must hold a minimum of CACHE level 3 or equivalent If this sounds like your perfect position
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Abbie on 0121 643 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.