To apply for the roles you must have school experience and preferably worked with students that have SEN.
Previous SEN experience is preferred and you must have worked in a SEN setting or have school teaching assistant experience.
About the role:
This role will enable you to work in a variety of your local SEN and mainstream schools so you can expect short journey times and the opportunity to build rapport and strong working relationships. The role of Teaching Assistant requires candidates to be flexible, patient and confident, you will be the lead adult in the room and responsible for ensuring pupils are following the lead of the class teacher, whilst supporting any SEN of the students and assisting each child in the class. This role could be suitable for a graduate with an interest in pursuing a career in teaching or learning support. If you are considering work in this field, or already have experience please get in touch for further information. Ideal Candidate The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children of special educational needs and more specifically, we are specifically looking for support staff with a particular specialism such as ASD, Speech and Language, PMLD or EBD.
Due to the nature of the students a patient, caring and compassionate approach is needed. We are looking for recent graduates who are looking to build their experience working with SEN pupils and more experienced Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please send your resume through to Linzi.Davies@twrecruitmetn.com or call me on 0207 8255450 press 3 for me...