Tradewind are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic PPA/SENCO Primary Teacher in Bromley to start January 2024.
If you are an experienced and hard-working Teacher seeking PPA role and have a strong SEN background, we would love to hear from you! The school are looking for someone to join their team in January 2024.
- A dedicated Primary Teacher, who is able to teach across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Hold QTS or equivalent qualification
- SENCO qualification is desirable but not essential
- Live in or be able to commute to Bromley
- A deep commitment to delivering high-quality education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for inspiring young minds and cultivating a love of learning
- Be a UK resident with right to work
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. We encourage interested candidates to apply ASAP.
Join us in making a positive impact on young students lives and become a valued PPA Teacher/SENCO at this primary school in Bromley!
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you CPD delivered through The National College platform all free of charge to you!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100 and be entered into our £1000 draw
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is the market leader in Education Recruitment - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We excellent CPD courses through The National College, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 14 offices in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.