SEND TA - Redditch
SEND TA - Redditch
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of exceptional children? Do you have the dedication and compassion to support students with special needs? Look no further!
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a special school in Redditch who are seeking an exceptional Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join their dedicated team. There are both part-time and full-time positions available to start ASAP, 8:30am-3:30pm.
The school provides specialist support to pupils between the ages of 4 and 19. All pupils that attend the school have additional learning needs from developmental delay to very complex learning and communication needs. Experience supporting children with special educational needs is essential to be considered for this position.
- Providing one-on-one support to students with special educational needs, ensuring their well-being and engagement in classroom activities.
- Assisting with the implementation of individualised education plans (IEPs) to meet students' specific learning requirements.
- Supporting students in developing their social skills, fostering positive relationships, and promoting inclusivity.
- Collaborating with the classroom teacher and other professionals to create a stimulating learning environment.
- Helping with personal care tasks when necessary, always maintaining the utmost respect for students' dignity and independence.
- Monitoring and recording students' progress, reporting observations to the teacher and participating in progress review meetings.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Zeena on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.