Are you a teacher who has lots of SEND experience or a mainstream teacher who is looking for a new challenge? This school is the place for you! Teachers with experience with SLD, ASD and complex needs would be ideal.
This school is a truly special place, providing excellent education and care for children and young people aged between 10 and 19, with severe learning difficulties, autism and other complex needs. They have the highest expectations for their children and want them to achieve more than anyone ever thought possible.
They have a strong focus on the individual, providing personalised learning based on approaches and strategies such as TEACCH, PECS and Intensive Interaction. They are committed to working to provide the best education and care for their students now and to promote the best opportunities for them in the future. They provide consistency of approach for their students so that learning takes place throughout the waking day and in all environments: in school, in houses, in the community and at home.
Their extensive facilities include:
* Multi-Sensory Pool
* Sports hall
* External sports courts
*A newly equipped Therapy Room
*Internal and external trampolines
*StarMac Café run by the older students and open twice once a week
*Youth Club every Tuesday evening
The school are seeking a teacher who:
*Is confident and experienced in providing education for children with complex needs
*Ideally has some experience outside of mainstream schools, but those with strong SEN experience in mainstream will be considered
*Has high expectations of their students and will support children with SEN to achieve according to their utmost potential
*Works well as part of a team and can co-ordinate with support staff to ensure all children's needs are met
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity to teach SEND in this inspiring inclusive learning environment, please contact Georgia Lyme on 01727236255 or by email at email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£26662 - £42498 per annum
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£121.64 - £179.52 per day
£29664 - £48244 per annum
£29664 - £40372 per annum
£27596 - £38963 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.