The role will start after February half term until Easter.
This remains an outstanding SEN school following their 2017 Ofsted inspection. This school is particularly focused on meeting each child's individual needs, developing their speech and language skills and their ability to engage with their environment.
Pupils have access to fantastic facilities which include:
Fully Equipped classroom technology
* This role requires QTS
* Good knowledge of Autism
* Previous SEN teaching experience
* Available to working Monday to Friday 8.30-3.30pm
* Legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an SEN Teacher or call our Liverpool office on 0151 221 9666, asking for Jemma Howson.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£100 - £160 per day
£130 - £180 per day
Oldbury, West Midlands
£130 - £200 per day + negotiable
£140 - £200 per day + negotiable
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.