Are you a passionate SEND Teacher looking for an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
Are you keen to gain experience in a range of schools working with different needs?
If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
About the role:
Duration: Day to day roles. Full time or part time.
Start Date: ASAP
Tradewind Recruitment Liverpool is the most recommended agency in Liverpool! (Check out our Google Reviews). We are dedicated to connecting exceptional educators with their perfect school. Our SEND team is committed to supporting our SEND schools to find passionate, enthusiastic and inclusive Teachers who align with their values.
Your responsibilities as an SEND Teacher in our Liverpool based schools include:
- Deliver engaging and differentiated lessons tailored to the needs of individual children
- Create an inclusive classroom environment
- Collaborate with teaching assistants and support staff to implement individualised education plans (IEPs).
- Monitor and assess student progress.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience working with children with SEND
- A DBS on the Update Service or a willingness to apply for one
- Satisfactory references
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for professional development through our partnership with the National College
- The chance to make an impact on the lives of students with SEND
- A dedicated consultant to support you with your role
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this role. For more information, please contact Shannon on 0151 221 9666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.