Are you a SPECIAL NEEDS Teacher committed to improving the lives of children and young people?
We are currently working with a school in Bexley, South East London who are looking for an experienced Special Education Needs Teacher to join their fantastic team in South East London.
As a SPECIAL NEEDS Teacher, you will take a creative approach dependent on the needs of the students in your class, delivering a curriculum for students that will maximise their achievement and ability to develop. This is a great opportunity for a Teacher who is tired of spending lots of time on paperwork and wants to spend more time in the creative learning of the pupils. The school are now looking for a Teacher to provide support for their SPECIAL NEEDS Children, the children will need a teacher who has either Primary or SPECIAL NEEDS experience with knowledge and experience of teaching various subjects. They are also looking for someone who can build incredible relationships with their students as well as other staff members in the school. The school are based in the leafy suburb of Bexley with great transport links from East and North London.
As a Secondary SPECIAL NEEDS teacher this is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a wonderful school and to help create an exceptional learning experience for pupils within the school. You will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons in all areas of the curriculum and provide personalised activities to meet the needs of the pupils within your class. The school offers innovative and personalised provision of learning for every student. To achieve this, staff work together to achieve high standards of teaching and learning whilst focusing on flourishing wellbeing. The school adopts trauma informed and restorative practices to support this learning through a positive education lens. The school offers an opportunity for students to improve literacy and numeracy skills, make links to vocational pathways and build positive relationships through strengths-based curriculum.
Whilst previous experience of working in an SPECIAL NEEDS /Autism environment would be desirable, excellent teaching skills and the right motivation, personal qualities and levels of resilience are just as important.
Benefits of working at the school:
· A vibrant team of experts, Speech & Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Occupational Therapists and Specialist Teachers
· Highly invested in training staff
· Highly competitive annual salary
· Continuous professional and personal development
· The school is in Bexley, South East London.
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an SPECIAL NEEDS Teacher in Bexley, South East London, North South East London. Or for more information about the role, contact Lowri Crimmins on [0207 845 5450. option3] or [firstname.lastname@example.org]
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.