A PRU in Redbridge is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team in a full-time role. As a Mathematics Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in developing an outstanding Maths curriculum and providing high-quality teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4.
- Curriculum Development:
- Develop an outstanding Maths curriculum in alignment with statutory requirements.
- Produce high-quality teaching resources and lesson materials that can be utilised by other staff when necessary.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality teaching across age ranges, with a specific focus on KS3/KS4.
- Continually review and update schemes of work for students.
- Review resources developed by other organisations against our own to maintain the quality of provision.
- Plan, coordinate, deliver, monitor, and evaluate programs of study throughout Key Stage 3 and 4.
- Manage and coordinate examination entries and assessments within [Insert PRU Name], providing support to colleagues.
- Implement and maintain student assessment and reporting procedures.
- Assess individual student needs and develop programs to meet these needs within available resources.
- Plan, coordinate, deliver, monitor, and evaluate student work and progress, providing regular reports.
- Contribute to statutory reviews and other necessary evaluations.
- Implement and comply with the Health & Safety policy, especially in specialist subject areas if applicable.
- Use Arbor MIS and CPOMS to record pupil information, complying with the Performance Management policy.
- Use ICT effectively for teaching and to support the wider professional role.
- Implement and comply with Evolve procedures when undertaking educational trips.
- Undertake staff training opportunities for continuous professional development.
- Organise and lead Maths events, including workshops and external presentations where students are taken off-timetable.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with parents/carers.
- Work with all staff to improve staff awareness of the Maths curriculum.
- Collect regular student feedback on the Maths curriculum and teaching.
- Be responsible for monitoring Maths attainment of our students.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognised teaching qualification.
- Experience teaching Mathematics at Key Stage 3 and 4.
- Familiarity with pupil referral units or alternative education settings is advantageous.
If you're interested in this role, please contact call Blake on 0207 845 5450 and press option 3 or alternatively email Blake at Blake.firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.