SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND Teaching Assistant
The successful SEND TA / SEND LSA will need to be able to support pupils that may have challenging behaviour, specific learning difficulties or EHCP's. With support from other members of staff, activities will be set by the teacher, and you will support pupils with their progress and attainment.
Experience supporting some of the following would be advantageous:
Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD, formerly EBD)
Global Development Delay (GDD)
Hearing Impairment (HI)
Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
Non-Verbal Learning Difficulties (NLD)
Speech and Language Disorder
Severe learning difficulties (SLD)
Profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD)
Visual Impairment (VI).
This is a temp - perm role, dependant on performance which will be reviewed termly. The position is five days a week from 08:30 - 15:30. The school offer onsite secure parking plus great public transport links, great rates of pay, progression but most of all the right support for you to do the best job possible. They are very pupil focused, so are looking for the right member of support to join their 'family feel' school.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.