SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working SEND Teaching Assistant looking for your next role Manchester?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Manchester to start after Easter Summer 2020. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary from £65 per day.
About the school
We are recruiting for an SEND Teaching Assistant on behalf of a small, one form entry primary school. The school is a vibrant, positive place that provides a safe and welcoming environment. Children enjoy going to school and are motivated by their successes.
Pupils behaviour is good, they respect the views of others and pupils have a well-developed understanding of Christianity and other religions. The newly established leadership team is now much stronger than in the past and are looking forwards to growing a happy and strong education team.
About the role
This primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their Year 5 class. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
This is a shared role which will have two aspects, the first is supporting a child within Year 5 who has Autism and requires both behavioural support and help accessing the curriculum. The second half of the day will be spent working as a General Teaching Assistant within both Year 5 and Year 4. Due to the nature of this role the school have asked for somebody with excellent behaviour management skills and who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 36 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£70 - £95 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£70 - £100 per day + negotiable
Waltham Forest, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.