SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant - Hounslow
Do you have MLD or autism experience and seeking a new opportunity in Hounslow?
SANZA Teaching Agency are currently looking for a hardworking, ambitious SEN Teaching Assistant to join this inclusive special needs school in Hounslow, West London. The school have children ranging from 4-11 years old and the majority have complex needs, PMLD and SLD. They are looking for learning support assistants to join their growing team.
If you are passionate about impacting the lives of children and looking for a role to give you ample support before going on to study/train as either a teacher, or psychologist then this could be the ideal role for you!
They are looking for a candidate who:
· Has a proven ability of working with children
· Is enthusiastic, reliable and flexible
· Can work well independently and as a team member
· Wants to make a real difference to children's' learning and inclusion
· Can then go onto training to be a qualified teacher
· You MUST have experience working with Autism
The school will offer:
· An experienced and supportive senior team
· A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
· A professional and friendly working environment
· Happy and well behaved children who love their learning and make them proud
· Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop the school
· An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
· The opportunity to be part of an exciting brand new school with excellent facilities
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Hounslow. Alternatively, more information please contact Aaron Lemard at SANZA Teaching on 0207 845 6240 firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.