SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND Teaching Assistant
To be considered for this position you will need have had prior experience of supporting pupils with additional needs, ideally ASC, in a mainstream or SEND setting. You will have the knowledge of how to support pupils on a one to one basis to help raise attainment, improve self esteem, promote peer interaction and support with learning needs.
This Ofsted rated good school who is led by an innovative Headteacher is constantly looking at ways to improve teaching and learning. Staff at the school are extremely positive about the opportunities they are offered to develop their leadership skills and work collaboratively with colleagues to improve teaching across all year groups.
Behaviour at the school is good and children display positive attitudes towards their own learning. They make good progress from Early Years and this continues across the school. Children feel safe, secure and happy and are willing to learn.
Please call Joanne on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com to express your interest in this position.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond ASAP as the school are looking to shortlist and interview ASAP. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.