Senior School Administrator
Mainstream Secondary Faith School located in Harrow, North West London - ASAP start date - Full time, Long Term Contract - Experienced School Administrator Required - SIMS experienced Essential - Focus on Exams and Sixth Form Administration
Are you an experienced School Administrator seeking your next opportunity? Have you had experience both within an Exams Officer and in a Sixth Form Administration role? If you are seeking an opportunity that would see you working across both Exams and Sixth Form Administration, this could be the role you have been searching for!
Tradewind is working with an inclusive, co-educational faith school in Harrow who are seeking a Senior Administrator to support their Exams Office and Sixth Form Administration. This is a full time, long term opportunity that will commence immediately, and run until the end of the academic year in the first instance, with an opportunity to become permanent thereafter. This role offers between £12 - £14 per hour based on experience.
*** Experienced Senior Administrator required for busy Secondary School in Harrow
*** Role focusses on Exams and Sixth Form Administration
*** Full time, Long Term Contract commencing ASAP - opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate
*** Open to all organised, professional School Administrators with SIMS and prior school experience
This is an inclusive Secondary School in Harrow where students enjoy learning and staff are passionate about provided a well rounded school experience! This Senior Administrator opportunity will see you work closely both with Senior Leadership and Sixth Form students, a passion for education is essential!
The Role - Senior Administrator - Harrow, North West London:
- The main purposes of this role are to ensure the administration and organisation of all examinations are undertaken and regulations are adhered to and to provide administrative support to the Sixth Form lead staff to support Sixth Form within the school
- Within this role, you will also be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
- You will be responsible for planning, development, design, organisation and monitoring of support systems/procedures/policies. If necessary, you will also undertake line management responsibilities including performance management as appropriate for administrative and support staff
The Candidate - Senior Administrator - Harrow, North West London:
- The successful candidate for this Senior Administrator role in Harrow, will have extensive experience within Secondary School Administration
- Prior experience working within an Exam Sixth Form Office is desirable
- You will be confident with all school administration practices and have a strong use of SIMS
- You will be professional, approachable and organised, being able to work both independently and within a team setting
- You will be passionate about education and have exceptional communication skills as this role will see you liaising with colleague, students, parents and external agencies
How to Apply - Senior Administrator - Harrow, North West London:
If you would like to apply for this or discuss any of our other administration positions, please email your CV to Caitlin at Tradewind today on Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.