Senior Science Lab Technician
Senior Science Lab Technician
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an experienced Science Lab technician to join a highly successful Science department in an Excellent secondary school based in Greater Manchester.
This is a part time role working 20 hours a week and will be for 2 terms starting in September 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well qualified technician to join our busy and successful science department.
We are seeking to appoint a senior science technician to organise and provide high quality support to the department and manage a small team of technicians. You will have previous experience of working as a technician in a school and also have a proven record of managing a team of people. You will be a committed team player and willing to add value to this already fantastic team
The school has a strong, friendly and supportive science department which achieves very good results at both GCSE and A level. It was recently graded as "outstanding" by OFSTED who particularly commented on the behaviour of students and their willingness to exceed in all areas.
The school is academically successful throughout all subjects and is consistently ranked amongst the top performing schools in the country.
The schools is based in Greater Manchester and has ample car parking facilities on site
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Sarah on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.