SIMS School Administrator
SIMS School Administrator
We're seeking a full-time, secondary school SIMS Administrator to work within one of our Sefton secondary schools on a full time, long-term basis. This role is to start on 6th January 2021 and will continue until 26th March, in the first instance. You will be expected to work from 8am until 4.30pm, Monday to Friday with a salary of £10.50 an hour.
The school has a large onsite car park and is within easy walking distance to several bus stops.
Your role as a School Administrator will consist of:
* Updating and maintaining pupil records
* Handling the telephone and email enquiries and forwarding messages.
* Using the schools chosen operating system - SIMS - experience essential - to run report
* Being the first point of contact to all visitors and parents, providing a warm and professional welcome.
To be considered for this position you will:
. have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
* Be a committed professional
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
. have satisfactory references
. have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Full Time, Secondary School SIMS Administrator in Sefton.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon your request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.