SIMS School Administrator
SIMS School Administrator
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for primary SIMS school administrator to work in a friendly primary school in North Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start in September 2020. They can consider a range of experience levels for the role. The salary will range from £14,810-£15,900 pro rata.
The school is friendly primary school with an 'Good' Ofsted report. The school is plays a large role within the community and provides a welcoming, safe and happy environment to work in. They provide a positive, inclusive environment for learning and growth.
The primary SIMS school administrator will be required to work on a full-time basis from 8.00am-4.00pm each day. They will be required to do a range of tasks within the role included data input, dealing with enquiries, reception duties, finance/accounts and general support. Prior school administrator experience is essential for this role along with a sound working knowledge of the school SIMS system.
Upon visiting the school, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school.
SIMS experience, school admin experience, excellent communication skills.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as SIMS school administrator in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.