Starting February 2019, you will be joining a school whose pupils have complex needs. The school has excellent facilities for the children including its own hydro pool. The school have a good rating by Ofsted and pride themselves on the daily achievements of their pupils.
* Are seeking a passionate teacher with strong behaviour management techniques who can hit the ground running
* Working in a small class with 6 children with 1 HLTA and 2 TA's
* The school has a general cover system for teachers, where they will be expected to provide cover for general lessons
* Are looking to add a fantastic teacher to an already thriving and strong family of schools
* Are looking for an individual who can raise the ability of the students in the class* Subject knowledge of P Scales desired and knowledge of teaching range Ks1 and Ks2
The Desired Teacher:
* You must be a qualified teacher with QTS, NQT or other relevant qualification
* Consistently plan and deliver lessons for your SLD class to ensure effective learning through the children's ability ranges
* Devise innovative, sensory lessons to engage students in reaching their potential
* Experience in writing IEP's for children in class
We Can Offer You:
A good school and a highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
An opportunity to develop your leadership skills with an eye towards further leadership.
A well-resourced, hard-working and supportive team.
Excellent care and support for all staff.
Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development. .
Lambeth - located on bus routes, train line and parking available.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.