Social Sciences Teacher
Social Sciences Teacher
Are you a Social Sciences Specialist? Do you have a passion for Psychology, Sociology or Criminology.
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an outstanding Social Sciences Teacher to work in a thriving college in North Lincolnshire. This position is to start October 2020, with a high likelihood of this being extended into a longer term post. This is a part time position but there is a need to provide flexibility around your days should there be a need to cover more days on occasion.
You will primarily be working with BTEC level 1 and BTEC level 2 students, teaching them their Criminology and Psychology course. This is a coursework led course, with an exam element, so you will be working closely with students and developing relationships with them over a number of weeks. You will have access to excellent resources as it is a highly established department, so the planning load will not be as high as it is within other settings. Planning and marking will be expected in this position, and as such it will be paid to scale, meaning that the successful candidate can expect to earn between £125.00 and £190.00 per day for this role.
The provider in question is a large college with an excellent reputation with a truly established department. The head of department is extremely passionate about their department and are working extremely hard to ensure that the social sciences department provides the best possible education to the students.
* Plan and deliver BTEC Level 1 and 2 lessons to students
* Mark coursework
* Assess against relevant criteria with a deep understanding of how the levels work for the course
QTS is essential for this post.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role as well as a CV with a full 10 year work history and a fully enhanced DBS.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Social Sciences in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.