Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an inspirational Teacher of Sociology?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a passionate, innovative, and dynamic Sociology Teacher to join our client school in St. Helens. This position is to start in September 2021 and will be a long-term position, expected to continue for a minimum of one term with a view of being extended to the full academic year. The school are willing to consider applications from ECTs, RQTs or experienced teachers
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 Sociology. Familiarity with the AQA exam board would be desirable. You will be joining an Ofsted rated 'good' school whose students behaviour in and around colleges is described as good. The school has a fantastic learning environment fit for the 21st century. The school has a clear ethos that everyone matters, everyone helps and everyone succeeds.
To join us and be successful in this Sociology Teacher role in St. Helens you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Sociology to Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this Sociology position based in a St. Helens secondary school.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay with PAYE payroll (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.