Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of Spanish looking for your next position? Do you hold QTS and have experience of teaching Spanish in a UK classroom?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an outstanding Teacher of Spanish to join our client school in Wirral LEA. This position is due to start on Monday 7th June and will continue until the end of the academic year, on a full time basis. Our client school are interested in receiving applications from ECTs, RQTs or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Spanish. The successful candidate will be joining a school who aim to provide students with an aspirational vision for their future and the appropriate learning pathway.
This Wirral School are looking for a Spanish Teacher who:
- Has experience of teaching Spanish across KS3 and KS4;
- Holds QTS;
- Is an excellent classroom manager;
- Will take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment of students work;
- Will immerse themselves fully into the schools ethos.
To join us and be successful in this Spanish Teacher role in Wirral you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification;
- Have experience of teaching Spanish across KS3 and KS4;
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained;
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this Spanish Teacher position based in a Wirral secondary school.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.