Special Educational Needs Support
Special Educational Needs Support
Do you have experience of supporting children on a 121 basis?
Do you have a true passion for supporting SEN Pupils?
Tradewind are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP at a specialist SEN School in Scunthorpe for daily work.
Tradewind are currently supporting a local school to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work with their already established team. This role is daily work so can work alongside another Part-time role or someone looking for flexible work.
You will be working alongside a supportive Team in a school who have high standards and a good reputation. Experience of working with ASC or complex needs would be an advantage.
The school are looking for:
* An experienced individual who has previous and recent experience of supporting children in a school setting; Intervention experience would be ideal but is not essential.
* A candidate who sets clear boundaries for their pupils and has experience in supporting children with behavioural difficulties.
* SEN Experience of over 6 months or more in a school setting or with children
Your main responsibility is to support your key group of children on a 121 basis. You may also be responsible for supporting the class teacher with the challenging behaviour in the class and potentially some intervention work in core subject areas.
Located in Scunthorpe, it would be ideal to be a driver and to have access to a car. However, public transport may be suitable too. Pay for this role is negotiable but you can expect within a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Salary.
What can the school offer you?
* The opportunity to learn from Outstanding leaders
* A head teacher who believes in giving her staff access to training and development and who encourages internal progression
* Fantastic facilities as well as support from a dedicated senior leadership team
For more information on this role please contact Katie Rae on 01482 238878.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully
certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£654.9 - £952.6 per week + Fringe Scale
Metropolitan Borough of Sefton, Merseyside
Tower Hamlets, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.