Special Educational Needs Teacher
Special Educational Needs Teacher
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a SEN teacher for full-time and part time temporary to permanent cover teaching roles.
As a SEN teacher you will have access to a supportive and committed team of consultants who work collaboratively with you to maintain high standards and expectations plus give you access to a wide range of CPD courses specific to SEN. We will approach you for roles in local schools that are suitable for you and your availability.
You would would:
* Deliver Teaching and Learning to pupils across KS2-KS4 with varying needs such as SEMH, ADHD, Autism
* Be supported by a full-time teaching assistant in class
* Use proactive de-escalation techniques and follow individual education and therapy plans if needed
* Be responsible for ensuring all students achieve their highest learning potential
* Tailor the learning environment and subject material to suit individual needs
The ideal candidate for this SEN Teacher role will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be a qualified teacher, comfortable teaching both at functional skills and foundation level
* Be experienced in, or comfortable working in an environment with students with a variety of special needs, who present challenging behaviour
* You will need to be calm, caring and nurturing - able to manage high-tension situations effectively
* You will need to be reliable and consistent as the children require continuity and stability
* Team Teach trained is desirable, but not essential
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teacher in Ormskirk.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£30000 - £34849 per annum
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£100 - £140 per day
£120 - £180 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
£150 - £250 per day + negotiable
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.