Special Needs Teacher
Special Needs Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment have a great opportunity for a fully qualified SEND Teacher in Birmingham to start ASAP. This role will involve working closely with SEND children - including children with ASD, SLD, PMLD, and sensory impairments - who require 1:1 support.
As an SEND Teacher, you will be responsible for helping children to achieve their personal goals for communication and movement in addition to hitting academic milestones. Successful applicants will show great imagination and creativity, developing new ways for children to access and engage with the curriculum, regardless of their learning difficulties. Highly experienced SEND Teachers are encouraged to apply but, as long as you have at least 6 months of experience as a Qualified Teacher, we'd like to hear from you.
We have vacancies across the key stages, class sizes vary between 8-12 pupils and you will also have 3-4 Learning Support Assistants.
Placement Type: Long term
Working hours: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
- Minimum 6 months experience teaching within a special school
- TEAM TEACH Certificate (Preferred)
- An enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to apply for a new one
- An outstanding educational practitioner with high expectations
Sound interesting? Apply now!
For more information please get
in touch with Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 / firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.