Special Needs Teacher
Special Needs Teacher
*Key to this role will be learning what each pupil is particularly interested in, how they learn and how they are motivated, then channelling those factors into the way you teach
*You'll inspire your pupils to enjoy a range of subjects, bringing each lesson to life and keeping them engaged. Keeping subjects relevant and making them matter to our young people is a big part of the Outstanding Special School philosophy.
*You'll put your passion into practice and use your own personal flair to make sure we reflect this idea in everything we do. Demanding a special kind of attentiveness and flexibility, it's not your average teaching role, but you'll always have the very best resources at your disposal, so you can focus on inspiring each and every one of your pupils.
*You'll be working with young people with Special Educational Needs. It will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure, but whether you've given a particularly inspiring lesson or helped a pupil with a presentation or exam arrangements, you can expect to take home a sense of having done something amazing every single day. As all teachers know, some of those days may be harder than others but, you're never alone.
*You'll work as part of a collaborative team, not just with other teachers in the learning centre and across the Group but with our in-house psychologists, family liaison officers and therapy professionals. All pulling together to create the best possible outcomes for our pupils.
To register with Tradewind:
* Required to hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the update service
* Right to work in the UK
* Two professional referees including at least one teaching reference
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as an Special Needs Teacher in Sefton. Or for more information about the role, contact Jemma Howson on 0151 221 9666 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.