Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are working with an outstanding school based in Dudley who specialise in supporting pupils of all ages with additional needs that include, autism, MLD, SLD, PMLD and SEMH. This role in a long -term temporary role with a possibility of going permenant at Easter 2021. The role starts January 2021 with interviews before Christmas 2020. Applicants are encouraged to apply if they come from a teaching background, psychology graduates or those who have worked in a support or youth worker role... we would love to hear from you!
The school is located in the heart of Dudley, with excellent public transport links in addition to onsite secure parking. They have a very family feel environment, everyone is welcome and has full use of the staff facilities which has just been renovated.
SEND Teaching Assistant Role
* Support SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis in the classroom
* Develop children's academic and social skills whilst encouraging growth in their emotional and mental health wellbeing
* Liaise with the SENCO/Inclusion manager to deliver relevant support to pupils
* Working between the hours of 8:30 - 15.20
The ideal SEND Teaching Assistant
* Have at least 6 months experience in SEND or SEMH or CARE setting
* A keen interest in the wellbeing of SEND children
* Confident and resilient personality
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to promote positive interaction with pupils
* Ideally hold a relevant qualification - Degree or Teaching Assistant Qualification however, it is not essential.
* Will have the right to work in the UK and have a Child enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
*Available full time
*Willing to provide personal care
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.