Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are working with an outstanding special school in Dudley, that caters for pupils aged 4 to 19. The school specialises in profound and multiple learning difficulties and physical disabilities. We are looking for an experienced teaching assistant that has worked with PMLD / SLD previously.
This role is for Monday - Friday from 8:30 to 3:30 on a long-term basis and starts ASAP.
The class team includes:
Parents and external bodies from time to time.
The School hold termly themes that run through the school to direct and support there learning.
The school is ideally located with transport links including train and bus with parking available for those who drive.
The school aims to provide a supportive education program that is customised to the needs of their students so that students can work to the best of their abilities. Prior to starting the long term, you will be invited into the school to familiarise yourself with the class and resources available.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is dedicated and passionate about supporting PMLD students with their learning, by using communication methods such as PECS and Makaton depending on the needs of the students; ideally, you will have manual handling experience.
To find out more or to apply please Contact Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.