Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting hard working and proactive special needs teaching assistants to work in a special needs school in Nottingham.
This is a long-term role to start in November 2023.
The role of a special needs teaching assistant requires you to support the pupils or a pupil with special needs and work closely alongside the classroom teacher with planning, assessments and the children's progress.
i.e. ADHD, ASD, attachment issues or SEMH, depending on the pupil.
This position is a great opportunity to work alongside supportive and experienced teams and leadership. Working within this school will also offer a fantastic opportunity to make a difference. This role offers a great opportunity to develop skills for those who wanting to progress.
* A committed TA in Nottingham who wants to attain the highest standards in teaching and who can motivate and support children.
* A driven and empathetic teaching assistant who can support the teacher and the class to encourage learning.
To join us and be successful in these teaching assistant roles, you will need to:
* ideally to have had some previous experience of working as a teaching assistant or 1:1 with children who have special needs.
* Right to work in the UK.
* Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to process one.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered for this great position as a SEND Teaching Assistant in Nottingham.
OR for more information on this role, Ben on 0115 739 0077 or Ben.Thornhill@twrecruitment.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.