Speech and Language Support Assistant
Speech and Language Support Assistant
Are you seeking you next opportunity?
A primary school based in South Manchester, are looking to appoint a 1:1 TA to support a pupil in EYFS who requires Speech, Language and Communication support. The school use WellComm, which is a speech and language programme that helps develop speech and communication and track pupil progress.
The school prides themselves on creating an inclusive and harmonious learning environment for all pupils, families and the wider community. They have a nurturing approach and take pride in fostering an enjoyment of learning for all pupils to enable them to be the best they can be.
This Roman Catholic Primary School is a school were all can be very proud of. The school is a vibrant, positive place which truly lives up to their vision that they 'welcome and reach out to their diverse Community in the Christian Spirit.' Children enjoy going to the school, are motivated by their successes and become confident, responsible citizens ready for the next stage in their education. They are secure in the knowledge that this school welcomes their whole family and works with them as a team, with the welfare, development and education of each child being our focus and in their last OFSTED inspection 2017 this area was judged to be Outstanding. Children are loved for who they are and for what they bring to their school community. Children are provided with an excellent start to their education in their Outstanding Early Years Foundation Stage (OFSTED 2017). Very effective teaching and learning strategies are well embedded throughout the school and all children learn to work both independently and co-operatively in a fully-inclusive learning environment
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold an Elklan Qualification
* Experience of working with children with SEN and in particular, Speech & Language
* You will ideally have knowledge and experience of Speech & Language resources, schemes and support mechanisms such as pictorial systems, visual timetables and now & next cards
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and
professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Failsworth, Greater Manchester
£65 - £75 per day
Bury, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.