Speech and Language Support
Speech and Language Support
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an organised Speech and Language Teaching Assistant looking for your next role?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a new position in a mainstream Primary schools Early Years provision. The school is located just outside of Liverpool City Centre.
The role will commence from Monday 8th March until Easter, on a part-time basis (4 days per week). The school have indicated that there is scope for the role to become permanent for the right candidate. You will be responsible for the learning and development of small groups of children in the Nursery and Reception class, that require extra support with their speech and language. Therefor, an enhanced knowledge and understanding of Phonics is an advantage.
A little about the school…they are a two-form new build school, with excellent facilities and resources. They boast a strong leadership team with an excellent support network. The school also provides secure on-site parking, on a first come first serve basis. The school can also be easily accessed via public transport.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent
- Good curriculum knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage
- Strengths in Phonics/Speech & Language
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Desirable - SALT Training
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Speech and Language Teaching Assistant in Liverpool. Or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind Liverpool on 0151 221 9666.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.