Speech & Language Teaching Assistant
Speech & Language Teaching Assistant
We are recruiting! We are looking for a Speech & Language Teaching Assistant with experience within Early Years.
A vibrant, beautiful Primary School based in South Manchester is seeking an experienced Speech and Language Teaching Assistant.
This beautiful, warm, caring, primary School is highly regarded in the community and was recently graded 'GOOD' by Ofsted. This Mainstream Primary school has exceptional provisions for children with learning difficulties and puts huge emphasis on inclusion.
The staff team are passionate and receive regular training to provide specialist curriculum to those students with special needs. The Speech & Language Teaching Assistant role will commence from after Easter for the duration of the Summer term with the opportunity to become permanent for the ideal candidate.
The role is focused, one-to-one with two nursery aged children with Speech and Language Communication Needs (SLCN). You must be a patient and caring worker, able to reinforce and model positive speech and verbal communication. You will deliver one-to-one intervention to build the child's speech and language and help boost their attainment levels, with a focus on Reading and Writing. Parents, carers and visitors often comment on the positive and welcoming atmosphere they notice when visiting the school.
What the school can offer?
* A place where you will feel valued for your hard work
* Innovative CPD packages because we want to invest in you
* working with a well-behaved student who is keen to learn and progress
* an inclusive school with specialist facilities
This school is looking for:
* SEN TA with experience supporting students with Speech and Language difficulties
* Positive, 'can do' attitude, someone who is willing to go the extra mile to help students
* Knowledge of PECS or Makaton (preferred)
* Reliable and honest with strong references and track record
* Who can also make learning fun!
By registering with Tradewind Recruitment Manchester, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Speech and Language Teaching Assistant or for more information about the role, contact Victoria Rimmer on 0161 674 0178 or email@example.com.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
A bit about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.