Do you have a passion for teaching life skills to others?
Would you be interested in Classroom work supporting students?
Individuals from Sports backgrounds get on really well mainstream schools where team work and a positive working relationship is key.
On behalf of a school in the Hull area Tradewind Recruitment are in the market for a sporty individual that has an interest in working in education with their disengaged students. You would be joining a team of highly skilled and passionate practitioners to best provide support to learners with additional needs. This is a fantastic opportunity to support students and ensure that they achieve their academic potential and help build character and confidence.
The role would essentially be that of a Teaching Assistant but with a sporting background you will be to actively encourage young people to develop high levels of social interaction and independence, including participation in group work and the occasional sporting activity. Making a difference to their lives by developing life skills for them to take away and use in the next chapter of their education or life. Therefore the ideal candidate will have:
* a background of working groups of children to engage in a given task
* The confidence to set boundaries whilst ensuring students have the freedom to learn
* A background in emotional coaching and confidence building
* The ability to find common ground and develop positive working relationships
* Provide academic support to learners
Whilst experience of working within a similar role would be ideal it is not essential due to the varied background of the learners and on the job training. The staff team has a variety of industry and educational experience and are always on hand to offer support and guidance to new members of staff.
For more information on this role please contact Katie on 01482 238878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully
certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.