Tradewind Liverpool are currently looking for student teachers who would like to develop experience working with children who have special needs.
Click 'Apply Now' or for more information about the role, contact Jemma Howson, Senior SEN Consultant 0151 221 9666.
The team can discuss you preferences of working in one or several schools as a Teaching Assistant or Higher Level teaching Assistant, until you become a ECT. We can work around your availability and discuss what skills you are looking to develop. Tradewind also have a dedicated consultant who works purely with Special Needs Schools.
If this is of interest to you, we would require you to work in both SEND Schools as well as SEND bases in mainstream Primary Schools. Once qualified, Tradewind will be happy to brief you on teaching positions for the new academic year, if you do not secure a permanent position.
What we are looking for:
* Currently studying a BA Hons or PGCE
* Ability to have patience when dealing with challenging behaviours
* Calm but positive personality
* An understanding of how to support pupils in all areas of learning
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check. You must also hold right to work within the UK and be able to provide two professional references.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.