Supply Humanities Teacher
Supply Humanities Teacher
Tradewind are currently looking for supply humanities teachers with experience recent experience in Gloucester. This role will be starting on a supply basis with a view of extending. This role would be on an adhoc basis, the days you're free we would actively get you out to work. The teacher would be expected to cover humanities lessons, every lesson would have a lesson plan already in place.
We work with several secondary mainstream schools in Gloucester, which is accessible by car and public transport. Majority of schools can offer parking on the school grounds but there is also plenty of on street parking.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Humanities Teacher Role you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Humanities Teacher in Gloucester. If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact Lottie Dullea on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£65 - £80 per day
Walsall, West Midlands
£60 - £75 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£60 - £70 per day
£60 - £65 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.