Supply Primary Teacher
Supply Primary Teacher
Do you possess a positive, calm, motivational, flexible, creative, and innovative outlook? Are you a trustworthy and ethical individual who has the ability to build strong, nurturing relationships with children?
We are currently seeking a primary teacher to join our network of schools across Bristol. Our schools believe in making learning fun, creative, and purposeful, and strives to help every child grow every day into confident, successful, and happy citizens. Our staff works as part of a dedicated, supportive, and creative team, and we are looking for the right person who can maintain this level of excellence.
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Early Career Teacher (ECT) with a PGCE, GTP, or Bachelor of Education.
- A positive, resilient mentality and strong classroom management skills.
- Clear communication skills and confidence when working with children.
We require candidates who can start immediately or from January, and can work Monday to Friday, 8:30 am-3:30 pm.
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in Bristol. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ email@example.com #BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.