Supply Primary Teacher
Supply Primary Teacher
We work with a large network of schools across North Somerset and surrounding areas, with opportunities for teaching both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Working hours are from 8:30am until 3:30pm Monday to Friday, starting from immediately and after February half term.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet several requirements, including:
- Holding a recognised teaching qualification, such as a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education, or a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
- Passing a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to ensure your suitability to work with children.
- Having experience working with primary school-aged children.
- Being familiar with the UK National Curriculum and having the ability to plan and deliver engaging and effective lessons.
- Possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and being able to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents and carers.
- Having a genuine passion for teaching and a commitment to improving the lives of young children through education.
Qualities we look for in a primary teacher:
- Patient: A good teacher is patient and understanding, recognising that every student has unique needs and learning styles.
- Passionate: Passionate teachers are enthusiastic about their subject matter and are committed to instilling a love of learning in their students.
- Empathetic: Great teachers are empathetic and have the ability to put themselves in their student's shoes, understanding their challenges and providing support.
- Creative: Effective teachers are creative, using innovative methods to engage students and make learning fun and memorable.
- Organised: Being organised is essential for teachers, who need to manage lesson plans, assignments, and grading in addition to their daily teaching responsibilities.
- Positive: A positive attitude can make all the difference in the classroom. Teachers who are upbeat, encouraging, and optimistic create a positive learning environment.
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in North Somerset. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ email@example.com #BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.