Supply Primary Teacher
Supply Primary Teacher
Are you a qualified primary teacher looking to gain experience in different schools? Want flexible work, great hours, and competitive pay?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for reliable primary school teachers to teach in and around North Somerset. We work closely with schools in Weston-super-Mare, Worle, Nailsea, Backwell, Yatton, Chew Magna, Clevedon and more. We are looking to fill temporary, short, and long-term vacancies.
Benefits of Supply Teaching:
- No Paperwork
Say goodbye to planning lessons and parent's evenings!
Choose the days that suit you best. Whether that's working one day a week or five days a week, it's completely up to you. This means no more missed football matches or yoga classes!
- Freedom and Autonomy
Choose when you want to work and where you want to work! It's a win-win. If you love working at a particular school just let us know and we'll prioritise you returning. If you don't like working at a particular school, no problem! You don't need to return again. It's also a great way to gain experience in different schools if you're unsure about where you'd like to work on a permanent basis.
No two days are the same. This is the perfect opportunity to work in a variety of schools and experience different teaching styles and year groups. Develop your skill set and become an established teacher with a great reputation in the local area.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
You must have:
- Strong commitment to your own development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High levels of self-motivation
- Hold or Apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover full employment history from leaving continuous education
- Legal right to work in the UK
The daily rate starts from £120 a day. This is negotiable and dependable on experience.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Supply Teacher in North Somerset. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ email@example.com #BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.