Tradewind Recruitment are working with a number of primary and secondary schools in Cambridgeshire and require a number of qualified primary teachers and secondary teachers for daily, full-time, part-time and long-term teaching placements.
The environments in which you will work as a supply teacher of primary or secondary will vary on a daily basis. The schools will range from small single form entry village schools to large inner-city secondary schools. The work that you will be delivering will be prepared for you in advance for you so you will be able to arrive, teach, mark and then go home.
We have excellent relationships with our schools but are not afraid to have difficult conversations when it comes to securing the best roles and rates of pay for you, the teacher.
In order to qualify for this role of a primary or secondary supply teacher in Cambridge, you will need to hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification, have an enhanced DBS on the update service or the willingness to undertake a new one. This will be provided by Tradewind on your behalf and paid for by us.
As a supply primary teacher or supply secondary teacher in Cambridge, you will be paid weekly by BACS or Umbrella company depending on your preference. You will also have access to 35 accredited CPD courses which are accessible by webinar at your convenience.
The primary and secondary schools that we work with are located throughout Cambridgeshire - all are easily accessible by car with on site parking or excellent access by public transport.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information please contact Oli Sloman on 01223 261808 or click apply now.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 28 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.