Tradewind are currently recruiting for outstanding secondary school teachers, to work with schools in and around Driffield, on a temporary basis. We are recruiting for an anticipated huge need in the new academic year, and are providing lots of opportunities for development and CPD during this time.
Ideally we are looking for qualified secondary school teachers who are looking for work in and around Driffield, as needs can often arise in a morning on a 'last minute' basis. We are looking to work with confident behaviour managers and flexible practitioners, who feel confident covering a range of different subject areas, very often at short notice. Payment for this position (daily supply) will be between £100.00 and £130.00 per day depending on experience and qualifications. Payment for longer term positions will be paid to scale depending on previous experience, meaning practitioners can expect to earn between £110.00 and £183.00 per day for this position.
* Undertaking whole class supervision in the absence of the class teacher, setting work previously prepared by the teacher
* Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
* Marking elements of class work and homework under the guidance of the class teacher
* Undertaking observations of the pupils and contribute to pupil records
* Administering (and marking) class tests
* Supervising the work of the Teaching Assistant
* Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities
* Carrying out the above duties in accordance with the Children's Services Department's Equal Opportunities Policy.
QTS (or equivalent), knowledge of curriculum, legal right to work in the UK, NQT or experienced teacher, is there anything that the school has specified?
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Secondary Teacher in Driffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Alex Bateman on 01482 238878 or email@example.com.
The footer - Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.