Primary Supply Teacher
Are you a qualified Primary School Teacher who would like flexible supply work or short-term assignments local to where you live?
Tradewind is currently working with several Primary Schools located in and around Dunstable who require experienced Teachers when they return. If you are available for a minimum of 3 days a week, then we want to hear from you!
What we can offer:
- Daily supply and short-term contracts
- Quick and efficient online registration
- Variety of schools with options in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Salary based on experience between £130 and £180 per day
- No planning or marking required - Still need to be able to progress students during lesson
We are currently supporting academies, mainstream and SEN Schools where demand is increasing with the lead up to the next School break. If you are seeking a recruitment company who can support with the transition into supply work or can help you with your next placement, please get in touch.
What we are looking for:
- (QTS) Qualified Teacher Status is essential
- Experience teaching multiple year groups (UK curriculum)
- Passionate and enthusiastic about making a positive impact on young pupils
- Available for a minimum of 3 days a week
- Flexible and open to schools in a range of locations and situations
- Leading/Highly competitive pay rates in the local area
- Flexible working arrangements (supply or short-term contracts)
- Extensive continuous professional development courses available
- Local work in Bedfordshire in excellent
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Primary Supply Teacher opportunity.
Why work with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.